Say Goodbye to High Energy Costs with a High Efficiency Boiler
The Baxi Luna series of combi boilers and heating-only boilers was introduced in 1978; today, Baxi is producing thousands of units every day at its state-of-the-art production facility for export to more than 70 countries.
Much smaller than a conventional boiler and fueled by natural gas or propane, the Baxi Luna range of products offers energy-efficient, eco-friendly heating solutions for every situation. A combination home comfort system, Baxi boilers do everything a conventional furnace and separate hot water storage tank do, but with astonishing energy efficiency, cutting fuel consumption and greenhouse gas emissions from 38 to 53% over a conventional heating system. Up to 98% efficient, the fully modulating Baxi boiler can heat a home or office space from 600 to 6,000 sq. ft.
Measuring 30 inches high, less than 18 inches wide and under 14 inches deep, the Baxi Luna is no bigger than a small kitchen cupboard and is approved for closet installation, freeing up valuable living space.
The Baxi Luna offers direct vent, sealed combustion, and whisper-quiet operation. It prioritizes to domestic hot water for your comfort.
The Baxi Luna boiler system is a powerful, instantaneous, small, quiet, energy cost saving and environmentally friendly domestic appliance that offers:
- Fuel savings from 38% to 53% a year.
- Endless hot water production at 3.3 to 3.9 US gallons per minute.
- Space savings from 100 sq ft down to 6 sq ft.
- Whisper quiet operation.
- Direct vent technology. No chimney needed.
- Sealed combustion.
- Heating outputs from 35,000 BTu's up to 105,000 BTu's.
- The flexibility to be incorporated into any hydronic system. i.e. radiant floor heating, baseboard radiators, wall radiators and air handlers.
Please fill out our online form to get more information.